Maybe you feel that you can’t succeed. What exactly is holding you back from reaching your goals? ?You know that it is a low self-esteem that you allow to control your thoughts, emotions and behaviour. It is this obstacle of the low self-esteem that makes us grasp onto unnecessary habits and phobias. And the best of all, maybe we are just like this Gingerbread Man ? Comfortable in our discomfort. We do not realise our situation.
Many people say: “I just can’t do it by myself,” or “I’m just not good / strong enough.” And it is that same person who has the intelligence, willpower and strength to do whatever he / she wants to do, but don?t believe in the self. This is where the roll of the hypnotherapist comes in; to help that person to learn to do it self. The thing holding someone back is simply the way he / she feel about the self, their self-confidence or self-esteem.
The powerful process of hypnotherapy will allow you to relax very deeply and connect with the core truth about you, breaking you out of the negative thoughts, emotions and behaviours that have been holding you prisoner. It will help you to:
- remember your good qualities
- accept yourself unconditionally
- Love yourself FIRST!
- improve your self confidence
- not always please others
- get the inner strength to come through difficult times
- feel better about yourself
- improve your social and working relationships
- stop comparing yourself with others
- stop taking things people say and do personally
- stop being so hard on yourself
- stop blaming (yourself and others)
- forgive (Yourself and others)
- stand up for yourself (be assertive)
- Let Go Of The Past
- Stop birthday blues
In short, in this practice the improvement of the self-esteem is the core of all the treatment.